I’m all about empowering you to take charge of your health.
Because once upon a time, when I was first treated for Lyme's Disease, I made three huge mistakes regarding my health...
- I believed that anyone wearing medical scrubs knew more about my body (and how to fix it) than I did. And because of that, I'd believed and tried everything that dozens of specialists thought would help me. I'm embarrassed to say, I didn't pause to reflect on their methods or speak up when their tests or treatments seemed bogus. And let me tell you — I was a mess. I completely lost touch with my own instincts and body’s natural ability to heal.
- I lived on processed foods. I was an inexperienced cook, and didn’t have the strength (or brain power) to stand and prepare something from scratch. Plus, I wasn’t able to work full time so all of my food needed to be cheap, cheap, cheap. I was young and didn’t fully understand what an impact the food you eat has on your health (good or bad) — I thought if I just took a multivitamin it didn’t really matter what I ate.
- I was waiting for someone to save me, instead of saving myself. For a long time I thought I was helpless — that the disease was taking over my body and my only defense was prescription medications. I was so damn tired and didn’t have the brain capacity to really even comprehend my role to play in all of it. I didn't even think to explore the possibility of food sensitivities because a lab coat hadn't suggested it. But little by little, I started taking control of my health — and that’s when the healing finally began.
Any of this sound familiar?
I don’t want you to suffer the same fate. I want you to be confident in trusting your gut instincts. I want you to experience and fully understand just how much the food you eat can impact how you feel. I want you to become empowered to save yourself.
My 8SAFE Program can help you get you there.
The 8SAFE Program is an elimination program, which means you'll remove (eliminate) specific foods from your diet for a period of time and then systematically reintroduce them and observe your body’s reaction.
Modern medicine regards elimination diet programs as the ‘gold standard’ for uncovering food sensitivities.
And I wholeheartedly agree. See, a few years back I was still dealing with a host of chronic symptoms that my doctor was attributing to Lyme's Disease, 'new mom' syndrome, or simply getting older. And despite exams and bloodwork all coming back negative, I knew something else was going on. I wasn’t going to dismiss my symptoms so easily. So when my doctor suggested an elimination diet I was all in.
And the results were mind-blowing.
Symptoms that had plagued me for years disappeared simply by changing the foods I was eating. No joke. Gone. Vanished. All without having to take any medications. I simply had to change my diet.
It was amazing. I have energy again. I feel better than I have in years. I can think more clearly. And I’m a hell of a lot happier!
Every facet of my life changed for the better once I was able to identify my food sensitivities and began avoiding those foods.
The experience was completely life-changing, eye-opening, and above all else — HEALING. Which is why I'm so passionate about helping others discover their own food sensitivities.
Combining my education, first hand experience, and gold standard methods, I've created the 8SAFE Program. The 8SAFE Program is an online course that will help you discover if you have sensitivities to gluten and the eight most common food allergens (wheat, milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nuts, fish & shellfish). I'll teach you how to avoid these ingredients before challenging them one-by-one and observing how your body reacts to them.
The program is a series of videos and includes resources, shopping lists, loads of recipes and tons of practical advice and tips — all of which you can access anywhere you have a web connection.
And no worries — there's no portion sizes or calorie restrictions in the program. The only goal is to avoid certain key ingredients so you can evaluate your relationship to them. You also have the freedom to eat in whatever style suits you (vegetarian, paleo, omnivore, etc). Substitutions are provided for those who are vegan as well as those who have known allergies, so you can tailor the program to fit your specific needs. I'm also not going to tell you what to eat — just what foods to avoid to get the answers you're looking for.
I'm not gonna sugar coat it —
the 8SAFE Program will be challenging.
Most worthwhile things in life are. But I do promise that I've done everything in my power to make it as easy for you as possible. I’ve been in your shoes. I’ve had chronic symptoms. I’ve gone through an elimination diet. I know the struggle and the challenges and the resistance that goes along with it. But I also know the incredible healing that I’ve experienced in my life simply by discovering and avoiding my trigger foods. And I can tell you with absolute certainty that it is 100% worth the effort to find out.
Here's how it works...
Are you ready to take control of your health?
Now's the time! Until September 30, 2018 this self-guided course is being offered for only $58!
What are the benefits of discovering hidden food sensitivities?
- You'll have validation that you're not crazy. Something has been wrong — your food as been making you sick!
- Your symptoms could disappear. Or be reduced significantly by avoiding your trigger foods.
- You could find relief from your chronic symptoms in a natural and holistic way. Instead of popping pills!
- It could save you money. Prescriptions can be costly. Why not put your money towards good, quality food — because you gotta eat anyway!
- It could improve your quality of life. And put yourself back in the drivers seat and in control of your health.
- You'll learn to trust your own healing instincts. And develop a better understanding of your body and your own needs as an individual.
- You'll feel more in control of your health. Once you make the connection of how the food you eat makes you feel, you'll realize that you have the power to choose how you feel every single day.
You could end up feeling like your old self again! Dare I say — maybe even better!!!