Summer Berries & Autumn Fruits
This gorgeous cookbook is filled with inspiring photos and recipes.
It's one of those cookbooks that deserves space on the coffee table instead of a kitchen shelf! Summer Berries & Autumn Fruits appeals to your sweet tooth with creative recipes that aren't overly ambitious (thank you!).
The following recipes from the cookbook Summer Berries & Autumn Fruits by Annie Rigg can easily be made 8SAFE following the original recipe.
REGARDING RECIPES & PROCESSED INGREDIENTS: ALWAYS BE SURE TO USE 8SAFE INGREDIENTS AND INSPECT THE LABELS ON PRODUCTS (AS MANUFACTURER'S RECIPES AND FORMULAS CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME). WHILE I DO MY VERY BEST TO BE CURRENT AND UP TO DATE, ULTIMATELY IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOUR OWN SAFETY.
- Orange Bitters, pg 14
- Blood Orange Granita, pg 20
- Bergamot Syrup, pg 20
- Citrus Marmalade, pg 39
- Bergamot Preserve, pg 41
- Slow-cooked Lamb Shoulder with Oranges, pg 48
- Fig Chutney (fresh & dried), pg 63
- Rhubarb and Raspberry Cordial, pg 77
- Pickled Red Currants, pg 83
- Berries with Rose, Cardamom, and Black Pepper Syrup, pg 95
- Cherry Cordial, pg 117
- Roasted Plum Sorbet, pg 130
- Plum and Star Anise Jam, pg 132
- White Peach and Raspberry Jam, pg 133
- Apricot and Vanilla Jam, pg 133
- Damson Pate de Fruit, pg 138
- Vanilla and Thyme Baked Apricots, pg 142
- Peach Shrub, pg 148
- Poached Peaches with Vanilla and Lemon Verbena, pg 152
- Roasted chile-spiked Pineapple, pg 163
- Mango and Passion fruit Sorbet, pg 168
- Beef Short Ribs Braised in Pomegranate, pg 179
- Melon Sangria, pg 188
- Watermelon Margarita, pg 188
- Melon and Papaya Salad with Lemongrass and Ginger Syrup, pg 190
- Smoky Apple and Pear Relish, pg 214
- Hibiscus Poached Pears, pg 218
Click here to purchase your own copy of Summer Berries & Autumn Fruits by Annie Riggs